Monday, April 1, 2013

our easter.

He is risen!  We had such a beautiful Easter weekend this year spent with our family.  Saturday my mom had an Easter egg hunt for the grandbabies.  This was the first year Aubrey could really understand & enjoy it - holidays get better and better as kids get older!  On Sunday we dyed eggs in the morning, went to church, & later went to my mom's for Easter dinner.  Steve's dad and sisters came as well since his mom was working.  It was a lovely day!  I was also a little more than excited to have my girls in cute matching dresses - I only have so many years to pick what they wear before they get opinionated :)  

Here's some pictures from our weekend:

























Miss Sassy Pants!


Happy (belated) Easter!


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls look so cute! Love their dresses. And it's nice to know other people dress up in suits/ties and dresses/skirts for Easter! We do the same but no one else I know does. Happy Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics! And I love the girls dresses (of course) ;) So watcha doin' differently with that camera of yours? New lens??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love their matching dresses! That picture of Aubrey collecting Easter eggs is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi to all, the соntents eхistіng at
    thiѕ website аre actually remarkаblе fοr people knowleԁge, well, keep up thе good ωorκ fellows.


    Look аt mу webpаgе :: Dallas seo Company 1

    ReplyDelete
  6. THOSE MATCHING DRESSES ARE TOO MUCH!!! I can't even handle how adorable they are!! I absolutely love Aubrey's first dress too - if I ever have a girl I'm definitely going to need to steal all your clothing places because they are always dressed to perfection<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great that you are getting thoughts from this post as well as from our discussion made at this place.

    My web blog; augen lasern

    ReplyDelete