Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Til We Meet Again

On Monday we celebrated the life of my grandfather who passed away recently.  He was such a kind, humble man, a war hero, & was married to my grandma for 66 years.  He will certainly be missed.  



Since my grandfather's passing, I couldn't help but be overwhelmed with gratitude for the knowledge of our Heavenly Father's plan of salvation.  For many, when someone close to them dies, they have no idea if they will be able to see them again.  How incredibly tragic & scary that must be.  I can honestly say, without a single doubt in my mind, I will see all my loved ones again after they die.  Is it still hard not having them here on Earth?  Absolutely.  But that faith of knowing & believing that God has a plan for us all is such a comfort during times like these.  




3 comments:

  1. I suppose you can look on the upside and know he got to meet his great grandchildren! We will meet them one day again. They will be standing there waiting to welcome each and everyone of us with open arms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love so much the plan of salvation. I lost my father last year and my husband lost both of his grandpa's last year as well, some days it is hard but It's so so comforting to know that they're with us everyday and we can see them again.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending my deepest thoughts and condolences sweet girl - a loss is never easy.
    What a cherished life who is now with the angels x

    ReplyDelete