Monday, May 6, 2013

Four Months of Kate Brielle

Kate Brielle,

You are now FOUR months old.  I have always said that 3-6 months is my favorite age, & now I remember why.   Perfect stage.  The past month has been such a joy- you are becoming so much fun & are SO. HAPPY.  Everyone that meets you comments on how incredibly smiley you are.  It is adorable.








This month you:

- can now roll over both ways.  

- scoot all over the place.  I was hoping you wouldn't be an early crawler like your sister was (6 months!) but it looks like you're going to be.  Ahh!

- found your feet and you play with them all day long.  You also love sucking on your hands and stare at them until you go cross eyed.  It's hilariously sweet. :)

- had your four month appointment and you are 14 pounds on the dot & 25.5 inches.  Your doctor says you are a textbook perfect baby.  I've never once had to worry if you're eating enough - which is good because knowing me I'd obsess over it unnecessarily.

- you eat about every 2 hours during the day & get up once or twice at night.  (You don't sleep all night anymore.  You tease, you!)

- you nap 3-4 times a day.  We finally have a routine.  SANITY!

- sleep in your crib now.  Sometimes after your night feeding I just keep you in bed with me since we have discovered the beauty of nursing while laying down.  Genius!  I usually end up falling asleep and we snuggle until morning.  I love it. 

-When I rock you to sleep at night, I always sing: "You are my Sunshine", "Your Song", and "I am a Child of God" and you just look up at me and smile until you fall asleep.  

-Size 2 diapers, 3-6 month clothes.  

- We learned the hard way you will NOT take a bottle.  I had a hair appointment on Saturday & my mom said you screamed the whole time!  I have an insane amount of hair so it takes hours - I ended up leaving with wet hair because I had to come feed you.  I love that you prefer mommy though. :)

- You giggle.  Steve & I have to practically make fools of ourselves but Aubrey just has to make eye contact with you and you crack up laughing.  You guys love each other so much and that makes me happy.

Kate, you are the perfect addition to our family.  I come near tears every night when I thank Heavenly Father for you and your sister - sometimes you just seem too good to be true.  I love you so, so much.  

Mommy

6 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful! Can't believe how fast she's growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - slow down time! Such a doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is her color. Love her eyes in these shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. right after you order it will be emailed for you instantaneously

    Here is my web page - six pack shortcuts sign up

    ReplyDelete
  5. By using theѕe naturаl green coffeе bеan
    extract, some fіtnеѕs enthusiаstѕ are alωaуѕ lookіng tο
    рush the envеlopе.

    My web рagе ... www.tacnet.Portal4project.Net

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful beautiful blog lisa. She is looking so much more like Aubrey these days, and this really is the best age <3

    ReplyDelete