Friday, May 3, 2013

latter day sayings.

Since I finished Kate's nursery back in November, I've had this empty spot above her changing table that I never got around to decorating.  I thought about putting her name in wooden letters, making a bunting banner, etc. but never got around to actually doing anything.  Then came Kate, & I forgot all about that empty spot.  

Luckily, my childhood best friend Sarah, who is MIGHTY talented, opened up an etsy shop full of these lovely watercolor paintings.  They are so whimsical, sweet, & RIGHT up my alley.  She ended up making one for me with Steve & my favorite Elton John song's lyrics: (You can listen to the song here.)


Gorgeous right?  And it matches the rest of the nursery perfectly:




Check out Sarah's cute shop, "Latter Day Sayings" here. 

5 comments:

  1. From this cause we learn some experіence likе how tο choose
    the pure green coffee extract bеst ωeight loss рill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. oh, and obviously i also LOVE Sarah's painting!

      Delete
  3. I love it!! It matches perfectly, and I love thw ords you chose! I have been dying to order one, but I cannot for the life of me think of what I want it to say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for every other magnificent post.
    The place else may anybody get that type of information in such an ideal means of writing?
    I have a presentation next week, and I am at the look for such info.



    Here is my blog post; activity calorie calculator

    ReplyDelete