Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Day at the Lake

Mondays are our Saturday due to Steve's work schedule, so we (ahem, I) always plan a day full of activities to do together as a family.  It was a warm, breezy day here so we decided to head to Folsom Lake and just relax.  I didn't pack our swimsuits or anything because Aubrey is still in her scared-of-everything phase, but to our surprise she took Steve's hand and led him to the water, where she went in up to her chest in her clothes on & demanded Steve take her "that way!" deeper & deeper into the water.  (Wow that was a run-on sentence.)

Anyways, here are some photos from our day!




Poor, teething Kate.  She chews on her Sophie giraffe 24/7. :(


But don't worry, teething doesn't stop this girl from smiling all day. :)





6 comments:

  1. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is
    a really well written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly comeback.


    Visit my web blog: diets that really work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your hair different? I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I toned it a little darker the last time I got it done. And I'm attempting an ombre by letting my roots grow out - I'm tired of having to go to the salon every 6-8 weeks for 2+ hours!

      Delete
  3. Love the photos as always!! What a fun little weekday getaway! I cannot get over how happy Kate is all the time, what a little angel<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Yay for Aubrey overcoming her water fears!

      Delete