Friday, August 2, 2013

five years.













Sorry for the wedding picture overload, I can't help myself.  Best day of my life!

 I'm pretty sure five years technically ends the "newlywed" phase - but the thing I love best about our relationship is it always feels like we got married a few weeks ago.  As much as we have changed, & have had many life experiences throughout the last five years, Steve is still the same 16 year old basketball team captain that turned my innocent puppy love into deep, rich love for him.



Here we are now - five years later with two little Williams babies to show for it. ;) (Thanks Dad for snapping these for us!)









Happy Anniversary babe!  

8 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! And where did you get your shrug that you have over your adorable dress?! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had this for a million years, I don't remember! Sorry! And thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Your family could NOT be more stunning Lisa. These are the best family pictures I've possibly ever seen. Such a beautiful family and I can all the love between you guys - it's beautiful.

    And PS - I am obsessed with your hair & makeup!

    And props to your DAD for taking these, I'm still teaching mine how to use the camera phone =X LOL! Gotta love em! Congrats on the big 5 year mark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Roya! :) Luckily my dad used to photograph weddings so he knows how to use my big ol' clunky camera, haha!

      Delete
  3. Happy anniversary! Those pictures are gorgeous! I love your hair color and am jealous of those perfect waves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Beautiful pictures and adorable family!



    http://youngnasawife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get outta here. Looking all cute. Haha! Beautiful pictures! I keep putting them off. It either gets too hot, or we get too busy, or my roots grow out and I don't like my hair. Always something lol.

    ReplyDelete