Thursday, August 8, 2013

SEVEN months of Kate Brielle.

Our little Kate Brielle did so much growing & developing this month - and it all happened way too fast!








-Kate is in the 50th percentile for weight & 85th for height - she is about the same exact as Aubrey was at this age.  I believe she was 16 lbs but I forgot how tall she was - I have it written down somewhere.  

-6-9 month clothes, size 3 diapers.

-She can not only crawl all over the place, she figured out how to climb up the stairs.  We can't take our eyes off of her for one second!

-She got her first tooth!  (Bottom right) The bottom left should sprout any day now.  It's been a miserable week for her but she's been a little happier the past few days.  Aubrey never had any teething symptoms as a baby so this is new over here!

-She can drink water from a sippy cup.  This is a huge deal, because this is the girl that turned her nose up to bottles for months.  When my mom babysat her on our anniversary, she said she took 4 oz of formula!  I could hardly believe it.

-She still eats every 2.5ish hours & has pureed fruits & veggies 2-3 times a day.  She also loves to eat out of her mesh feeder - her favorites are when we put banana, peaches, or mango in it.  

-She can pull herself up to a stand & is starting to cruise around.  Heaven help me.  

-She gets up once in the middle of the night to eat, sooo much better than the 2-3 times that we were dealing with a month or so ago.  I think once this last tooth pops through she will drop the middle of the night feed.  

-She does big girl stuff like ride in the grocery cart & sit in high chairs at restaurants.  She also self feeds herself snacks like mum-mums & puffs.  How are we already here?

-LOVES walks in the stroller, but prefers to be strapped in a carrier.

-Went on the park swing for the first time, & giggled & smiled away the whole time.

- Her hair on the back of her head is starting to fill in and it's getting lighter.  I think we are going to have a blondie on our hands!

-She is starting to interact and play with Aubrey and it is the sweetest thing to watch.  They make each other laugh all day long.

-She thinks it's hilarious to blow raspberries in the middle of eating - I'm sprayed with pureed green beans on the reg.

I feel like she's already doing so many new things that I can't imagine what she'll learn & do this month - but I know she will surprise us like she always does.  LOVE our sweet baby girl.


1 comment:

  1. Love this! She is growing so fast and developing so fast too! I can't beleive she's already pulling herself up to stand! Man, time just fliesssss with these little ones!

    And Gunner thinks it hilarious to blow raspberries during eating time too! I think baby food is my most common accessory on my clothes!

    ReplyDelete