Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Disneyland! (Day Two)

Our second & last day at Disneyland was equally as fun as the first.  Aubrey & Kate wore their "Rapunzel" outfits & looked darling, if I don't say so myself. :)

















She was telling this little girl all about her Rapunzel dress.




 Aubrey barely said a word - she was star struck!







Even though going to Disneyland with two little ones is exhausting, it was beyond worth it to see my little Aubrey beam with joy at all the magic that is there!  

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo I don't think it gets any cuter than MATCHING princess dresses! And just when I thought princess dresses at disneyland could NOT get cuter on their own - you managed to find INFANT ones for Kate that totally take the cake!

    Not to mention - you give me hope that taking two little ones to disneyland IS possible! We're thinking of going in the next couple years so (as always) your posts are reassuring that life is still possible with two tiny tots to look after! :)

    ReplyDelete