Wednesday, November 20, 2013

oh, aubrey.


Miss Aubrey says the funniest things these days.  Life will never be dull & boring with her around!



One morning, Kate climbed on top of Aubrey while on the bed &  Aubrey proclaimed, "Kate!  You're a big baby!"

Instead of saying, 'I don't want _____", she says, "I can't want it!"  Most commonly, " I can't wanna take a nap!"

I came downstairs after getting ready for church in a dress, & she said, "WOW!  I LOVE your dress!" Compliments from her are extra special.

"I'm SO FUNNY!"

"Does Belle have a peepee?"  (Yes, due to her very curious mind we've already had to have the "private parts" talk.)

"I gotsa baby girl in my tummy!"

Every time someone tells Aubrey she's cute, or some other kind of compliment on her looks we have taught her to say, "Thanks!  I'm smart, too!!"  I die every time.

"I have little boobies!  You have big boobies!"  (First time in my life I've been told that...)

Before a photo session the other day, I told Aubrey that Daddy was going to watch her while Mommy worked.  She started busting up laughing and said, "Silly mama!  You don't work!"

 

"My tummy hurts.  I need candy."












5 comments:

  1. Paisley says the I can't nonsense too! I love it. Exactly the same way! My favorite is "I can't like it. " referring to her dinner haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love it. So so cute to hear them express themselves. "silly mama. you don't work" That's probably my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that's so cute. Btw would you do a post about your diaper bag now that you have two babies? I have one baby but apparently i keep forgetting stuff. Would love to see what u carry with regards to clothes bottles etc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that's so cute. Btw would you do a post about your diaper bag now that you have two babies? I have one baby but apparently i keep forgetting stuff. Would love to see what u carry with regards to clothes bottles etc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny. I like "My tummy hurts, I need candy", kids are so smart!
    Also, love that picture, she looks so cute, and great colors!

    ReplyDelete