Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Ten Months of Kate Brielle!









My sweet Kate Brielle is ten months old today.  Double digits!  She looks so big to me now.  She will be walking around & climbing on furniture before I know it. Ahh!

Here's what she's been up to this month:

-Got two more teeth - she has her top two and bottom two now.  

-Had her 9 month checkup & was 18 lbs & I think 27 inches?  I don't think I wrote it down. :(  I think she was 50% for weight & 75% for height - lucky tall little girl!

-She can stand by herself - always surprises me when I see her do it.  Walking is the next milestone - eek!

-Full time growler.  

-Officially in 9-12 month clothes, size 3 diapers, & who knows about shoe size.  Kate has never worn a pair of shoes.  Second babies get jipped in the shoe department, who has time for that?!

-Survived a fall cold.  

-Still takes two naps a day - around 10 & 2:30

-Doesn't sleep through the night.  Starting to think she never will!  She always gets up once in the middle of the night to eat, & then wakes up for the day WAY early.  Motherhood is not for sissies people!  I have no desire to do any sort of "cry it out" method because when I tried it with Aubrey I lasted a whole half hour.  She'll sleep through the night when she's ready I guess.  Till then - under eye concealer, diet coke, & an occasional cat nap are my saving graces!

-I've said it before & I'll say it again - she is the sweetest, happiest, smiliest little thing & brings so much sunshine into our home.  I just love her!

Two months until the big day - and it will come all too soon.  Love this stage, and adore this baby girl!  




6 comments:

  1. I may have commented before saying this, but I love these posts. My baby is 8 months today and its so fun to see what he could be up to in a few months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm glad you like them! I used to look forward to reading those posts too when Aubrey was going through her first year <3

      Delete
  2. My 2.5 year old still wakes 1-3 times in the night! And I'm due to have little sister in less than two months. Ahhhh!!!! Lol. I agree, motherhood is definitely not for sisses...although sometimes I feel like one ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy guacamole 1-3 times a night? So sorry! Aubrey wakes occasionally if she has a bad dream, or is sick, but usually is pretty good. I guess you'll be up with a newborn anyways right?? Lol. And I'm a total sissy sometimes too ;)

      Delete