Saturday, December 7, 2013

ELEVEN months of Kate Brielle!


The past few weeks it has hit me hard that my little baby is quickly turning into a toddler.  I'm so thankful for this sweet girl in my life - I am one lucky mama to have her as my daughter.








Here are a few fun things about my Katester girl (not much has changed since last month really)

-  She said her first word besides "mama" and "dada".  It was "nana".  She has a banana almost every morning & the other week while I was peeling it she started yelling, "Nananana!"  Papa gave her a bite of his banana pudding the other day & sure enough she started jabbering away, "Nanana!"  I have a little monkey on my hands :)

-  She went to Disneyland for the SECOND time in her short life.  I know, I know.  We were just there.  But if there's a place to over-visit it's probably Disneyland!  She is such a good girl and just sits on our laps on the rides and stares and coos.  

-  Still growls at everyone and everything.  If she's holding a toy or stuffed animal she will "get you" with it while growling.  Yep, it's adorable!

- When she wants to nurse, she chants, "Babababa!"  I think it's hilarious. :)  

- Such a great eater - she eats more than Aubrey!  

- She lives for climbing on the couch.  All day long I'm constantly rescuing her from falling off of it.  She laughs and laughs and runs all over it and has NO fear.  VERY busy & VERY active, just like her sister!

-Size 3 diapers, 9-12 & 12-18 month clothes.


 I couldn't have asked for a sweeter, happier baby to have the privilege of calling mine!  I just LOVE everything about her.  

1 comment:

  1. coming up on a year here quickly! what a blessing!

    nicole
    www.hausofharnois.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete