Sunday, December 8, 2013

SURPRISE Disneyland Trip!

Steve shocked me big time when he came home from work one day last week & let me know that we'd be going to Disneyland the next day.  His family was already planning on going & he decided last minute that we should join - because you know, we are NEVER there ;)  We also have year passes & had a free hotel opportunity so it was hard to pass up.  Everyone knows I am a huge planner, list maker, & over-preparer so although I was WAY excited, I was a bit overwhelmed!  I managed to get us all packed & the house spic and span in time to enjoy a few days away with the family.  We only go during non-busy times and there are barely any waits on rides, LIFESAVER!  We were just there in August, so Aubrey already got to meet her favorite princesses and check off the "must do" Disneyland stuff, so this trip we just relaxed and took her on kiddie rides.  She loved it of course and LOVED all the holiday decorations.  She is in love with Christmas EVERYTHING so that added even more excitement for her.  Disneyland truly is a magical place & I swear people are just different there.  Everyone seems to have a smile on their face - I love it!

Now, a bunch of uncaptioned pictures for you!































1 comment:

  1. Your girls are so stylish! Looks like so much fun! We're super jealous you live so close to Disneyland. I would be there every weekend if i could! :)

    ReplyDelete