Tuesday, April 22, 2014

easter.

I'm thankful for Easter Sunday and the hope that it brings.  I'm thankful for my Savior and the sacrifice he made so we might live and enjoy this beautiful life.  

We started off our Easter Sunday with going to Steve's cousin's baby blessing, & then headed to my mom's for an egg hunt & late lunch.  The girls loved spending time with their cousins that were in town.  We went on a little walk in the morning and I got a few shots of the girls in their dresses.  They looked like little angels!  I love them so.











2 comments:

  1. Please tell me where you got Aubrey's dress! It is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I deleted my Instagram and I'm sad because now I have to wait till you blog till I see your adorable girls' outfits! haha. Aubrey's Dress is breathtaking! So gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete