Tuesday, May 6, 2014

dillon's beach.

This past weekend we stayed with some of Steve's family in a beach house at Dillon's Beach.  It was nice to get away for a little bit and spend some time with family.  Kate is still not a fan of the sand, but she slowly started to warm up to it towards the end of the trip.  Aubrey however, had the time of her life playing on the beach for two days straight!  She also had some similar aged cousins that were there some of the time and loved playing with them.  Dillon's Beach holds a bit of sentimental value for Steve and I, Steve proposed on a huge rock that overlooks the beach almost six years ago to the day.  We had to hike up there and get a picture!




















I loved rocking Kate to the sound and sight of the ocean on the window seat at the beach house.  So serene!  If I could convince our family to move to the ocean, I would in a heartbeat.  I'm grateful we are only a two hour drive away. 



Here we are in the spot we were engaged six years before!  You can't tell in the picture, but we are up REALLY high in this picture.  We hiked up there and I'll admit - I was scared!  I must have been too excited to notice the height when he proposed...

No comments:

Post a Comment