Sunday, May 11, 2014

happy mama's day!


Back before I was a mom, I used to dream about the stage of life I'm in right now.  Playing Candyland with my toddler on the ground.  The pitter patter of little feet on the wood floors.  Rocking my babies to sleep & brushing their hair with my fingers.  Sometimes I have to pinch myself that I am living all this right NOW.  

I love being a mom.  While I fully believe it's the hardest job in the world, I can't help but also feel like it is the most amazing privilege I'll ever have.  




I had a great day being spoiled by these little girls (and the hubby too, of course!).  I love them so much & am sure thankful they chose me.  

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms, future moms, & those that hope to be moms one day.  

Especially my own mom, the most selfless, loving & hard working woman I know and hope that I am like someday.



1 comment:

  1. You girls are so unbelievably gorgeous! Love these pics & this post!! Hope you had a great mama's day!

    ReplyDelete