Tuesday, June 24, 2014

aubrey jane.

This is one of those posts that you probably will only find funny if this is your own kid, but I can't help it.  I want to remember all the silly things this girl says!


We told Aubrey we were going to go get dessert one night and she said, "I like dessert.  It makes me SO strong!"  


I told Aubrey I loved her soo much & she totally beat me and said, "I love you SOO CHUBBY!"



While playing at the park, Aubrey tried to talk to another similar aged girl and the girl said, "You're not my friend."  Aubrey ignored her and kept talking.  Then the girl said, "You're not invited to my birthday party."  Aubrey replied back with, "Ummm, I like you..."  


Whenever we bring up anything about Aubrey being a big girl, or getting older, she gets really sad and says, "I don't wanna be big!"  She always is saying, "I wanna be little forever." Ok with me, sweetheart!

On that note, Aubrey once said out of the blue, "When I get bigger I wanna be a baby in your tummy again."  Creepy!

"Kate, you are such a little stinker!!"

A stranger at a store: "What your little sister's name?"  Aubrey: "Katester Bunny."  


I sure love this kid and all the laughs she provides for our family!



2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I do posts like this on my blog also because my 3 year old says some pretty random stuff that I never want to forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahha!! Please post more of these kinda posts! They are TOO adorable! I should start writing down some of the words and phrases Gunner is picking up on, because I know I will forget so soon! This is great!

    And she is awesome! "Umm.. I like you!" hahaa!

    ReplyDelete