Tuesday, July 1, 2014

aubrey's dance show.

This past weekend Aubrey performed as a rubber ducky at her dance show.  Her class danced to "Splish Splash" and it was incredibly cute!  She did so good and I beamed with pride the whole time.   (I might have cried happy tears, too!  There is just nothing like watching your child perform I tell ya.)

Needless to say, I took a ton of pictures of my darling dancing girl!  I took some studio pictures of her in her costume and then some right before her big show.  Cutest rubber ducky I've ever seen! 













1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhh!!!!! I am dying right now. Um, I may need to enter Gunner in dance because I can NOT wait for this!! How stinkin cute!! Her poses and her faces - she's a sassy little lady and I LOVE IT! I can only imagine how proud you were watching your little ducky dance her heart out!

    ReplyDelete