Tuesday, January 13, 2015

cinderelly.



There was no stopping the Disney princess stage from hitting this house full of girls - and I don't mind one bit!   I love watching their creative juices flow when they pretend they are in a faraway land in their glittery dresses.  Not only do they love getting all fancy, but it's so darling to watch them try to act graceful and talk in a grown up princess voice.  If them dressing up in princess dresses inspires them to act a little more graceful, a little more kind, & makes them feel beautiful?  I'm all for it.

2 comments:

  1. adorable photos!!

    www.amoderngypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! My daughter is in full blown Disney Princess stage at the moment, learning the words to the songs and dressing up. It's so cute I love it and letting her dress me up too!! Lovely photos :) www.mumswearlipstick.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete