Sunday, April 5, 2015

He is Risen!

I hope you all had such a wonderful Easter Sunday!  This Easter happened to fall on our church's bi-annual General Conference.  I always look forward to hearing the inspired leaders of our church speak to us, and it's always nice having church on tv. ;)  

We had a great Easter - the girls were so excited to find that the Easter Bunny paid them a visit and left baskets for them.  Candy, a jump rope, chapstick, and Shopkins were the big hits this year!  After conference, we went to my mom's and both sides of our family had a delicious dinner together.  It was such a great day!

I don't have any pictures to show for Easter really, but thankfully I took some photos earlier this week of the girls in their dresses.  I have found that if I ever want to get pictures of the girls in a holiday outfit/Halloween costume, Christmas dress, etc. if I wait until the day of the holiday to take them there is no chance they will cooperate!  There's always too much going on, and the last thing they want to do is pause the celebrating and take pictures.  I can't blame them!  

I did a last minute tea party set up and had them go on a little egg hunt.  I was hoping that the trees would be in bloom for our photo shoot, but no luck because of this darn drought California has had.  I still thought they turned out pretty cute - love these sweet girls!














Easter is such a special holiday to me each year.  I am so thankful for my Savior and know that He lives!  I know that Jesus Christ's suffering and resurrection makes it possible for me to be with my family forever someday,  and that is the greatest gift anyone could ever give me.  Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment