Sunday, May 10, 2015

mother's day!

Oh man - I love Mother's Day!  "Mom" is my favorite name I go by and nothing makes me feel more proud.  My husband and girls made me feel so special and appreciated today.  I woke up to a yummy breakfast in bed (after SLEEPING IN), & then went off to church to hear my Aubrey girl sing with the other primary children to all the moms.  After that we went and visited our mamas.  It was such a special day!  



French toast - my fave!  I'm on a special "gain weight at all costs" diet right now (dr.'s orders!) and I think after today's delicious meals - my dr will be very pleased :)



This is part of the song Aubrey sang in church today.  I was so proud of her going up there and singing for me.  Aubrey gets very nervous when in front of others (totally gets that from me) but through nervous tears she sang the entire time.  She was so brave and I cried through the whole thing.  I couldn't stop kissing her throughout the day and telling her how proud I was of her!  What a joy to be her mom.


My best friend and amazing mother!  Her wonderful example of motherhood will affect generations to come.  She makes me so excited to have daughters because of the relationship we have.  She is the most selfless person and I am in debt to her forever - I pray I can be half the mom she is one day!!

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there - your love and sacrifices do not go unnoticed.  



No comments:

Post a Comment