Monday, June 15, 2015

23 weeks. (Pink Blush Maternity, Part II)


I love this flowy, floral chiffon dress from Pink Blush.  It's perfect for church or a date night with the hubby.  It's totally wearable for post-baby too and bonus - nursing friendly!



23 weeks of this pregnancy has come and gone.  I'm enjoying this stage of bumphood so much - it really is fun being pregnant once the sickness is over.  I thought I'd do a little pregnancy survey like I did with my other two pregnancies this time - for old time's sake!

How far along? 23 weeks

Total weight gain: 6 pounds since the start of pregnancy.  

Maternity clothes:  Yes - from the amazing Pink Blush Maternity.  (Pictured dress above from there)

 Stretch marks? Nope - my last two pregnancies I used Burts Bees Mama bee oil and it worked like a charm.  I haven't been able to find it at the store anymore so I've been using Mustela - so far so good!

Sleep: Sleep is okay but I have to wake up to use the potty once a night and sometimes I can NOT fall back asleep :(  

Miss anything? Well, I missed being able to ride most of the rides at Disney last week!

Movement: Yes!  Mostly in the morning and right before bed.  Probably because that's the only time I can really lay and rest and notice it!

Anything making you queasy or sick: No thank goodness that awful stage is long over.

Gender: Girl

Labor signs: occasional braxton hicks, thankfully nothing more than that

Symptoms: Definitely sentimental and emotional - but I think I've been that way since becoming a mom.  Besides that, movement, and a baby bump - I wouldn't feel very pregnant at all.  I know the rib kicks, heartburn, and back aches are on the horizon though...

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy girl over here!  Every day I feel blessed to get to carry and someday meet another baby girl.

Looking forward to: eating ice cream and brownies tonight, if we're being honest :):D

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky! I wished for so many of their items while pregnant and never got around to getting any. Hopefully if we have another I can order some things. I'm glad you are doing so well this pregnancy! Can't wait to see what this little princess looks like :)

    ReplyDelete