Saturday, June 13, 2015

Kate Brielle - 2.4 Months


Somehow my baby is almost 2.5.  Not sure how that happened, but I do feel like she is in need of a little update!  


Gosh I love her.  All day long she just tries to make us laugh - and succeeds every time!  The other day, she was picking her nose and we said, "Eww!  Don't pick your nose!" and she looked at us and said, "Just ONE booga, otay?"  I mean, otay Kate. If it means that much to you!
 She is naked about 90% of the time.  We get home from runnings errands or whatever and the first thing she does is strip down to her skivvies.  (And sometimes those come off too.)  Good thing she has the cutest buns ever!


She has the cutest voice of all time.  I really need to get her on video so I never forget.  My favorite is her voice when she is playing with toys and "talking" for them.  It's so high pitched and hilarious. She's in the really really adorable toddler talking stage where pretty much everything that comes out of her mouth sounds dang cute.  If you tell her not to do something, she will say "Otay, mommy.  I don't."  


Her favorite things to do these days are play dress up, (if she's not naked she's probably in a Cinderella dress), go swimming at the apartment pool (with her floaties she can swim "all by herself!" and she yells "I doggy paddle!" the whole time), & do "awts & cafts".  


Each day she needs me a little less, (especially with that big sister to entertain her), but each night she still requests that Mama (and ONLY Mama) snuggles and sings to her.  I know that those times are limited so I don't think I could ever say no!  

I feel so lucky to get to love her and be loved by her.  She is such a sweetie & fun to have around.  Kitty Kate, Katester, etc. - you are one loved little girl & I hope you always know it!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! My son will be 25 months old this month and I was just telling my husband that this is my favorite age (after the newborn stage that is.) She is such a doll.

    ReplyDelete