Monday, June 8, 2015

Pink Blush Maternity, Part One!

I was quite literally tickled PINK when the adorable online maternity boutique, Pink Blush Maternity reached out to me to collaborate.  I had been following them on Instagram since I became pregnant this time around and was so excited to help them promote their line of cute maternity clothes!

This week I'll be doing a few posts wearing different items from their line.  This is embarrassing to admit but I've actually NEVER worn maternity clothes before wearing PinkBlush.  I would always go to places like Motherhood Maternity, etc. and the clothes would always be way too huge, or just make me look frumpy.  I'm one of those pregnant mamas that sees no reason to conceal the bump - I love fitted pieces that show off that big belly!

The first piece I have to show you is this adorable striped peach top with crochet detail.  It is so comfortable & fitted, yet leaves plenty of room to grow! (Because let's face it, I'm going to turn into a whale in a few months.)


Don't laugh at my wannabe fashion blogger poses - I definitely belong behind that camera!







No comments:

Post a Comment