Friday, June 5, 2015

sunset beach.

Last weekend we celebrated the end of Steve's busy basketball tournament season with a trip to Southern California.  As usual, we made a stop at the beach first.  We've been on several beach trips since having kids, and each time gets a little more fun as they get older.  Kate wasn't the least bit scared this time - she LOVED it!  I knew she would come around since she's part of a beach loving family.


And this is why you never tell a kid to say cheese to get them to smile for a picture, HA!


Her happy place.







Burying dad's feet.


My little beach loving lady and I!


Love these people so much.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I have that swimsuit you're wearing! LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I have that swimsuit you're wearing! LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete