Saturday, July 11, 2015

all american girls.

 This post is late, but better late than never I suppose?  Our 4th of July was a great one!  We started off the weekend by celebrating my nephew's 2nd birthday, and taking the girls to see "Inside Out."  They really liked it.  (I wasn't that impressed, although I did cry - I cry in everything though so no surprise!) Even Kate sat through and watched through the whole thing, which we were a bit nervous about.  They slept in like a ROCK the next morning.  
On Fourth of July we started off our morning by going to the city's parade.  The girls had fun waving their flags around and watching the parade.  After that we visited Steve's family, & went back to the apartment to rest and gain energy for the rest of the day!  Later the girls went swimming with their cousins at my mom's & we had a BBQ.  We ended the night with fireworks and root beer floats.  We all stayed up way too late but that's what holidays are for, right?

I love the USA and these darling all American beauties!  










1 comment: