Wednesday, July 22, 2015

third trimester!


^^^28 week baby bump^^^

As of this week, baby girl & I are officially in the third trimester!  That second trimester honeymoon stage sure flew by.  I am feeling pretty good, aside from occasional restless leg syndrome (so random but I get it every pregnancy, it's super annoying), and the baby starting to kick my ribs at night.  I am carrying her so high and she loves to party all night long. ;)  My lower back also has started to hurt pretty bad at the end of the day.  It seems most of my pregnancy complaints happen at night.  But honestly, I will take just about anything over the first trimester pregnancy nausea!

I finally started packing on some pounds this month - I'm officially up ten pounds since the start of my pregnancy.  At this point with Kate's pregnancy I was up 16 pounds already - so I'm not sure why I'm so behind but I guess it's not a bad thing.  I feel like my belly is so big this time around, but when I go and look at belly pictures with my other pregnancies, I look the same.  I guess I just carry way out there in front - no where else to put this baby!

The past month I have started getting some baby goodies we needed.  With Kate, we pretty much used all of Aubrey's old things.  We got a new bassinet (our old one had rat pee all over it from storage, no thanks) a new rocking chair, and swing/bouncer. (Aubrey broke our last one when Kate was a baby) Thankfully we have all the other big stuff like a crib, changing table, dresser, stroller, car seat, etc. etc!  I'm excited to decorate ANOTHER baby girl nursery, however I can't do much while we are at the apartment.  We are putting the new baby in a bedroom close to us, and away from the other two girls, so hopefully they won't wake each other up!  

I think that's about it for baby stuff - I really do love being pregnant and am always amazed at how fast it goes by!

1 comment: