Friday, October 23, 2015

Ella's Newborn Pictures

I've been excited to take my OWN baby's newborn pictures since the day I decided to open a photography business.  Because I'm an idiot and wanted to make sure she was nice and sleepy for them, I took them at five days old/postpartum.  I was dying of pain the entire time but it was all worth it!  Even at only 2.5 weeks old she has already changed so much so I'm glad I have these.  Now how will I ever decide on which ones to print?!






























3 comments:

  1. These are simply divine! What do you charge for newborn photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sessions are $300 and include 20 digital pictures

      Delete
  2. Probably the most beautiful newborn pictures I have ever seen!! Your children are absolutely stunning xx
    http://art-love-fashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete