Monday, November 2, 2015

our halloween.

Halloween came so fast to me this year, too fast!  I love Fall & this holiday so much and I usually have more plans to do fun things with the girls, but with a newborn in the house this year I didn't get to as much as I would have liked.  Regardless, the girls had a blast with the few festive activities we did get to do, and they even got to go trick or treating at three different events.  Needless to say we have a LOT of candy in the house.  (Why do little kids always choose the Dum Dum suckers though?  So lame!) 



I knew I wasn't going to have time or feel like going all out with costumes & doing a family theme, so I handed the girls the Chasing Fireflies catalog (my favorite place to get costumes!) & they got to pick what they wanted to be.  Aubrey was immediately drawn to her pirate costume because it's HOT pink, her favorite color.  Kate went back and forth between a unicorn & Alice in Wonderland.  Seconds after purchasing the Alice costume, she sobbed hat she wanted to be a unicorn.  Two year olds!  Thankfully she forgot all about it & when it came in the mail she was excited about it again.  I think they looked pretty darn cute.  Nothing beats the cuteness of kids in costumes to me!







There is a serious shortage in costumes for newborns out in the world.  I thought it would be cute to have Ella be Cinderella, since it's sorta kinda her namesake, so I found this little Cinderella onesie on Ebay.  At the last minute I got the idea of having Steve be Prince Charming & the rest is history… he was totally up for it and as proud as ever toting his baby princess around.  He'll be the only man in her life for a looooong looooong time.  


Just Ella being the cutest thing ever.  Swoon!


Me and my super original costume.  




This baby is never left alone.  She is so loved by her sisters (especially Kate who is OBSESSED with her) & is constantly entertained.  


My three Halloween kitties in their jammies.  I just love pictures with all THREE of my baby girls in them!  


No comments:

Post a Comment