Saturday, November 28, 2015

thankful.


On Thanksgiving morning we got our family pictures back from when Ella was two weeks old & I haven't stopped looking at them since.  Welcoming Ella into our family has been the sweetest, most natural transition & Jillian Goulding Photography captured us perfectly.  I will always look back on these pictures and remember it being one of the best, fondest times of my life. 

 I am incredibly grateful that I get to spend my best days loving & taking care of this sweet family of mine.





































3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!!! They will be treasures for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely gorgeous. What special memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are stunning pictures, a beautiful family! :)

    ReplyDelete