Monday, March 7, 2016

five months with ella rose.

Yesterday this precious baby girl turned five months old!  This age is just so "BABY" and I absolutely love it.









Ella is such a talker right now.  Always making all sorts of loud adorable noises - some resembling that of a screeching dinosaur.

She lost SO much hair this month!  I hate to see it go, but I'm already seeing lots grow back.

She rolls tummy to back often now.  Still hasn't rolled back to tummy quite yet.

Still hasn't officially tried solids.  Actually, I did let her gnaw on a banana during breakfast the other day.  She was just looking at it with such wonder I just had to let her have a little taste.  She loved every second!  I plan on starting solids at six months.

She is still my go with the flow, content little baby.  As long as she doesn't skip a nap, she is happy happy happy.

She is awfully slobbery this month.  I'm sure little chompers are on their way!

Girlfriend won't take a bottle. Or pacifier. I act like it's a pain but part of me secretly loves that I am her whole world.

All about toys this month - she can grasp them well now.  She loves holding her Sophie giraffe and having a good chew.

Takes 3 good naps a day - sometimes even four!  She usually only lasts about an hour - 90 minutes in between naps before she is tired and ready for another.  She always like a quick snack before going down. She goes down for the night at 7, wakes up once in the middle of the night to eat, & then back to sleep until about 7.  Can't complain!

She still has never NOT fallen asleep while in her Solly wrap.  We still use it a couple times a week & I just love having her so close.

She finally fits in most of her 3-6 month clothes.  She is still in size 1 diapers.  Small fry!

She will laugh for us, but we have to try REALLY hard.

I think she looks just like daddy, but she looks a lot like my baby pictures.

Found her TOES this month and thinks they are pretty magnificent.

She hasn't started scooting or anything yet.  Aubrey and Kate were much quicker with milestones and were already sitting up and scooting/rolling at this age.  With Ella as my third, I am SO SO glad she is "slower."  She can take as long as she wants to become mobile!!












No comments:

Post a Comment