Friday, April 22, 2016

let it go.

If there's something you need to know about Kate, it's that she is 100% girl.  I've mentioned before on here that she forbids pants to be a regular part of her wardrobe.  This has been going on for months now, and I've decided to embrace the cuteness of her little girlhood while it lasts.

One day I was organizing my closet & came upon my old ballet costume from when I was 16.  My first thought was - Kate will LOVE this!  Number one, it's a dress. Number two, it's a BALLERINA dress.  Number three, it was her mommy's from when she was young-er. I knew she'd get a kick out of that!  I let her put it on, turned on her favorite Elsa songs and let her have at it.

She immediately ran over to the mirror and I'm pretty sure she's never felt more beautiful.





I hope you always dance like no one's watching, sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment