Friday, May 6, 2016

Ella's SEVEN month tidbits.









Ella is seven months old today.

This has been such a fun month for our littlest gal.  She is starting to sit up by herself and can last for about 15 seconds before toppling over.  I'm waiting patiently over here for her to really get it down - any baby photographer knows why :)

She has been ever so sweet the past few weeks and has slept all night for us!  She goes down about 7:30 and doesn't wake up until 4-5 for a quick feeding, then back to sleep until 7ish.  Sleep feels so good after a month or so of multiple night feedings.

Loves her baby food, but gets so distracted with all sorts of fascinating things (like her bib) so she doesn't get very much.  Her favorite is avocado - she likes it even more than sweet stuff like bananas and peaches.

She wears size 2 diapers & 3-6 month clothes.  I'll need to pull out the 6-9 size any day now.

She weighs 16 lbs & has really filled out this past month.  She is so chubby, yet so petite.  I just love it!

Has been babbling all sorts of cute gibberish lately -  lots of "babababa" which the girls get such a kick out of.

She still isn't scooting yet which is so surprising.  Her big sisters were all over the house by this age!  I'm sure the peace of non-mobile babyhood will be ending any day now - so I'm enjoying it while I can..

Her eyes have been changing a lot lately.. they are more of a dark blue/grey with little yellow specks. They look a lot like Aubrey's.  I know I'm biased, but they are such beautiful little gems!

Finally graduated from the bathroom sink bath to the kitchen sink.  She still loves bath time and splashing around.

Addicted to nursing.  She nurses when she wakes up in the morning, before and after each nap, and right before bed. (Plus a few snacks during the day in between all those times!)  I love all the little "breaks" I get with her.  She likes to hold my hand when she's nursing to sleep, & if she's just having a snack she likes to smack me in the face repeatedly while eating. :)

She has been taking three naps lately - one around 8:30, another around 12, & a cat nap around 3:30.

Loves to face outward in the Ergo.

I won't lie - this has been the fastest month with her yet. The second part of the first year always seems to fly by with all the changes that come, which makes me excited and sad all at the same time. So much fun to come I know, but please slow down baby girl!










No comments:

Post a Comment