Saturday, July 23, 2016

would you like fries with that?

The girls have been all about playing "restaurant" the past few months so when I came across these waitress costumes on Amazon a couple of weeks ago, I just knew I had to get them for the girls!  We had Grammy & Papa over for breakfast one morning last week and made our kitchen and dining room a diner for the day - 50's music playing and all.  The girls took their order, brought them their food, (I got to play cook for the morning) refilled their drinks, & even did some dancing on the side. ;)  They ended up getting a (way too generous) tip - it helps when you are this darn cute!




 Aubrey was cracking me up and taking her job SO seriously.  I told her I used to work at a diner many years ago which she got quite a kick out of.  She now wants to be a waitress when she grows up - let's hope she's a better one that I was.  I was TERRIBLE at it - dropping plates, forgetting orders - I always joke that waitressing is a harder job than being a stay at home mom.  Ha!




1 comment: